Monday, April 8, 2013

It's Monday!!

Wow I don't know where this last week went but here I am again trying to catch up. 

I started my day on the treadmill. 
I would really like to lose some weight, and I really feel a lot better when I start my day this way. I only did a mile, but I figure you have to start somewhere, right??

I have also been working on some things to sell. We have what they call a Girls Day Out where we live and it is for home businesses and crafters. They have one in April  and one in October. My mom and I make handcrafts to sell. 

These are some of the baby blankets we make. They are fleece and we crochet a pretty border on them.

Here are some baby shoes my mom crocheted. She is alot better at little fine stuff than I am.







I think they turned our really cute and will look adorable on baby feet.

Well I better go get busy getting stuff ready for our craft show.
Thanks for stopping by.

Sharon







2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those shoes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on getting started again. I will get back on track when dad gets out of the hospital.

    ReplyDelete