Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Back again!

Like I said in the heading, "Back again. Wow, I did it again, went forever without a post.
Let me see if I can get you caught up.

Getting on the treadmill is not going so well.




But I plan on getting with it again real soon. It makes me feel better, so I don't know why I don't stay with it.
Lazy, I guess.


I have been making cards for all the graduations we had and Mother's day, but unfortunately, I forgot to get pictures of them.

But I have made some Father's day card for an exchange I am in and I did remember to take pictures of them.

I don't know why the picture is sideways, I took it with my phone and I am not sure how to turn it, so until I figure it out I will just leave it. You do get the idea, pretty simple cards.

We've also been busy planting flowers,

I do most of my flowers in containers, as you can see, pansies are my favorite, but I do have a bunch of petunias in pots too. We got this pretty pot of petunias at the local gardening center.


I just love it, I have it sitting on a table in front of our dining room window, so I can see it all day when I walk by.

Well I guess that's about it for now, my kids last day of school was last Thursday, May 16, and they are already bored. Wanna sit and watch tv or play playstaion all day. Our pool opens on Sat. so that will give them something to do.






Baseball and t-ball all start here in a few weeks and so will our busy summer.

Better go for now, talk to you soon.
Bye






No comments:

Post a Comment