Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Monday!

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

I thought today I would continue with introducing you to the family, starting with my husband, Greg. We were married May 5, 2005. He is a truck driver and is usually only home on the weekends.



This is Greg with our youngest when he came home from the hospital, he will be 5 next month. Time sure does fly.

I will also show you a few more of our cats.



This is Olivia, she found us around Thanksgiving time, and we couldn't resist. We guess her to be about 8 months old now.

 This orange striped cat is Luigi, he is from one of the litters I couldn't get rid of. He will be 3 in Mar.



Here are some cards I've made in the last few months. I have only been making cards for a little over  a year, and I love it, its alot of fun.






That's about it for today, need to get some laundry folded and maybe make a few cards.


Talk to you soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment