Tuesday, March 1, 2011

More introductions

Today I would like to introduce you to Hudson

 He is one of the brothers to Luigi, who you met yesterday.

This is Jackson,

He is from another one of those litters I couldn't get rid of. They aren't usually so grouchy looking, but I woke them up to take their picture.

I have a couple of new cards for you today. This one is for my brother- in-law and his wife for their anniversary.

The image is from
http://peggylovesvintage.blogspot.com/. She has the coolest vintage images. If you like vintage you should check her out.

This is a set of 4 St. Patrick's Day cards I made, they will be for sale in my Etsy shop.










These are some granny squares I crocheted. They are for a charity who make afghans for families who have lost someone in the war.

That's all for today, thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment