Monday, March 7, 2011

Long weekend.

Hello, hope everyone had a good weekend.

We went to visit my Grandma. She is in a nursing home and she has suffered 2 strokes within the last 2 weeks. As of right now were not sure of the outcome but we are all hoping for the best.


This was taken a few years ago, with a blanket we had given her.

I didn't get any cards made this weekend, I did make some Friday before I left to give my mom and my sister in law, but I forgot to take a picture of them.

I did get a little crocheting done on the long drive.



This is another blanket that will go in my Etsy shop when I get it done.

I did manage to get a little shopping in this weekend. I bought a few more pieces of fleece to make more blankets.

I have plenty to keep me busy. We are suppose to get hit with a winter storm tonight, perfect weather to stay inside and craft.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sharon,

    What a nice picture of your grandma and a pretty blanket. When I get my phone I can take a picture of my cute cards and send it to you so you can get it on here. Stay warm. Talk to you later.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete