Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm Back!!

Wow. I know it's been a while since I posted. Just trying to get everything straightened out since getting back from my Grandma's funeral, but I think I am mostly caught up.

We celebrated Sheldon's birthday on Sat.



I used my Cricut to make the cupcake wrappers and the and toppers. That was pretty fun.





We had all the family over for a spaghetti dinner, with cupcakes and presents.





Sheldon seem to have a good time and made out pretty well in the gift department.



I have a few new listings on my Etsy.



Going to try to add more later this week.

That's pretty much what I have been doing lately.What have you been up to?
Comment and let me know.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Well i guess the lack of comments means nobody is doing anything...but speaking on the cupcakes: "hey i folded those too" - kyndal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Kyndal, I didn't mean to leave you out. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete