Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday.

Hey hope everyone had a nice weekend. Just the usual here, cooking cleaning, laundry. Did get a little crocheting done on a blanket. Should have it in my Etsy shop soon.

  I would like to give Caron Yarn a big thank you and tell you all how pleased I am with their customer service. I recently purchased some yarn from them and while I was using it every little bit it would have a knot in it. It was very frustrating, so I wrote the company. They responded very quickly with an apology and they offered to send me some replacement yarn. I received my replacement yarn today.

Yeah, Thank you Caron, and I will purchase from this company again.

I also have a new listing in my Etsy shop.

These Capri Sun bags are pretty cool. My kids pack all kinds of stuff around in theirs and we have also used them for gift bags.

The kids are on spring break this week, so it will be a whole different routine this week. Hopefully it will warm up and we can get outside.

Thanks for stopping by and leave me a comment, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment